Sunday 14 September 2008

Dear everyone...

Right. I got requests to keep you up to date and so I've set up this blog to tell you about my ventures, fuckups and experiences. And perhaps in the future I'll spill a thing or two about my whereabouts and academic achievements, after all I did move to London to get a degree. I'll see where this ranting page leads to and how long it'll last. It's much easier than sending emails and making phone calls or sending texts with a creditless phone. Either way I'll try not to neglect you like I did when I lived in New Zealand. So, I suppose that now that the blog stands, it's official; I really live in London. (Or maybe it's a sign that I finally have noteworthy things to tell you, who knows.)Thank you all so much for the enthusiastic emails that I got from you. A girl needs to know who her true friends are! Just kidding, even though I have completely fallen in love with London (again), none of you are forgotten. Moving to London was my next big mini-step. Luckily, so far everything has been going well, however your kind words are much appreciated and really have contributed to settling in here. Take care, I'll be ranting soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He Boya,

Leuk om weer eens wat van je te horen! London dus, en je vriendje? Achter gelaten in NZ?
Ik lig thuis met een geopereerde knie. Echt stom maar het moest een keer gebeuren. Kan nu voor 4 weken niet lopen, eerste week in bed en veel naar de fysio.
Ik vind het echt super goed dat je door gaat met fotografie. Want dat ga je nu toch in London doen? Op welke academie ga je dan?
Ik zal je blog in de gaten houden. Leuk!

Groetjes

P.

BNZLDN said...

Sorry een beetje laat antwoord maar neej ik ga geen fotografie doen, maar Graphic Design aan Central Saint Martins. (vanuit fotografisch oogpunt, lang verhaal :) Oww zoveel stuff! Je moet maar gewoon een keer langskomen als die knie van je het weer doet, wonen je ouders nog hier nog trouwens? Beterschap!
XBX