Friday 27 November 2009

For all you unbelievers...

1 Assesment, 1 essay, 1 embassy visit, a lot of bulk shopping and 16 days left to go untill Indonesia! Soso excited. After being laughed at for having to buy a church worthy dress I'm telling you this. Yes I am really becoming a godmother. Why else would I spend money on this mega girly white ass dress!? The not-so-good-speaky-Engleshi saleslady didn't understand what I was looking for (a fucking simple white dress??) and after a tiresome 30 minutes of fitting the most random abominations of dresses and trying to explain what I needed she came up with this reasonably cute little number, but still thought I was getting married in Indonesia and that I was going for a simple wedding dress. Hhngod. And whilst buying that dress my Oystercard mysteriously disappeared, I put 50 fucking quid on it only this morning :@ (Yeah I normally wouldn't be so annoyed about it, it's just, you know, the end of the year getting closer, assesment time, losing money, the hysterically lit high streets filled with people doing their pre christmas shopping, etc) Anyway yeah, that's why I hardly ever wear white or girly dresses for that matter. Too many complications! x (ps. Clyde, shut the fuck up haha.)


No comments: