Saturday 14 February 2009

Violet May

Ok so this was never meant to be a look-what-i-found-on-the-information-superhighway type of blog. But as I'm a bit of a geek (with a bad habit of always having to spend time looking for / losing / forgetting essential shit such as keys or phone in a million bags as my boyfriend describes it :) and own a media player, 2 mobile phones, 2 laptops, 2 digital cameras and shitloads of film cameras, I'm always on the lookout for practical purses, bags, pouches and sleeves. (It kind of stimulates my bad habit, I am aware of that.) Speaking of which, my boyfriend gave to me this super sturdy, indestructible laptop bag (ballistic nylon black version) for Christmas, yay! I'm by the way not a total anti-fashionista and I'm all for the elegant, sophisticated, female protagonist type look so I must feature Violet May, the London based fashion brand known for their ultra luxury laptop bags, sleeves and blackberry purses. *Saliva uncontrollably falls from the mouth* Beautiful. So sexy and so expensive. One day...sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i can see why a girl can get obsessed over this, they are amazing. The KYDD laptop bags looks really nice.
But damn, they are expensive, thats like a months rent! Don't worry B, one day, one day...